Monthly Archives: June 2017

A little Birdie told me…


My friend gives me her Christmas Cards to upcycle and this little robin on a branch is delightful, so I cut him out and put him onto an embossed (StampinUp Cloudy Days) background.  Used a red ribbon from another card of the same Christmas card batch. XCut words.



The first card has an embossed background called Dot Matrix, with a butterfly inked with Brusho Inks which I pressed my stamp into it.  It came up beautifully!   Made the word die cuts with the same ink colours.  Then I made the second card the same way, then layered it, and Im quite pleased with the result.



Its amazing how much time it takes just to find the matching papers for a card before you can begin! Finally I managed it and here is the result.  Im really pleased with the design.  I cut the mannequin from XCut Haberdashery dies, and the wings are stamped and cut.