This was one of those mistakes that ended up as another card! I cut an aperture in a square card, embossed it, and used Distress Oxide inks on it. Backed the hole with brown card and placed some inked die cut flowers and word on the card. Not sure if I like it or not, to be honest.
….No doubt there will be more to come! With this piece I added a die cut negative which I dipped into the wet Oxide ink, which gave me a honeycomb effect. I dont have any bees 😕 so I added butterflies, a frame and word from a £1 emphemia kit I bought in The Works. Layered onto another piece of card that been Oxided!