Another letter press style backgound using an embossing folder and ink. I added the jar die cuts that I cut from a stamped background paper. Silver glitter paper used for the layering and words.
This card is a combination of Distress Oxide Inks (used with a honeycomb stencil) and unbranded die cuts for the hives and birds on a wire.
The rest is made up from Craft Consortium Tell it to the Bees stamp range.
I love the colours. Hope you like it too!
I found a nice piece of card that I had used the Distress Oxide inks on and it looked lovely behind this lattice die cut from my stash, so I tipped the latter into some ink to grunge it up and added the Tattered Lace birthday banner die and a dragonfly that was from an XCut range, along with the corner die cuts. All backed into brown card.
I used my embossing folder on beige paper, and backed onto a matching plaid paper from the Lincoln Papermania range. (Thinks thats the correct name!) Added thin strips of the same paper onto the front and a lovely floral die cut from my stash.
Is anyone else buying their metal dies from China at a fraction of the usual UK price? Fabulous bargains to be had! This lovely balloon die is one of them. I used gold and blue for this card. With a puff of clouds too! Embossed cloud and heart background for card and balloon. The tissue paper are supposed to be hills, in case youre wondering, lol
This was one of those mistakes that ended up as another card! I cut an aperture in a square card, embossed it, and used Distress Oxide inks on it. Backed the hole with brown card and placed some inked die cut flowers and word on the card. Not sure if I like it or not, to be honest.
I love seaside type cards, so here’s another one. I embossed some papers with a wood pattern, but it looks like the sea, kind of! Layered and added a die cut anchor and sun. The rest are from the docrafts paper downloads.
I used docrafts paper downloads for this card, not sure of the name. The Gorjuss mermaid was a peel off freebie.
Embossed the background paper with herringbone pattern. I like the blue colour tones!
….No doubt there will be more to come! With this piece I added a die cut negative which I dipped into the wet Oxide ink, which gave me a honeycomb effect. I dont have any bees 😕 so I added butterflies, a frame and word from a £1 emphemia kit I bought in The Works. Layered onto another piece of card that been Oxided!
I love messing around with these oxide inks! Here I used Fossilised Amber and Iced Spruce and then I embossed it with a clocks folder. Layered the card with brown and gold card, and final layer is a docrafts download paper. I liked the combo! Finally, brown card die cuts which are heat embossed.